Friday, February 20, 2009

Into the New house!

We are finally moved into our new home. It just needs some more organizing and cleaning up. Then I will take some pictures and post them. However, I will admit it is such and beautiful home and I just LOVE my new bathtub!!! The show is also awesome! It has two heads and so I use up all the hot water in just my shower! ha. Oops. Daisy still has her own room and bathroom and totally loves it. Her bathroom is a Jack-and-Jill bath so she runs around and around and around. Our downstairs is the same way from the front door to the kitchen, dinning room, family room and then back to the front door again. She loves to play hide-n-seek! So much fun! I love my new office! It is a total mess but I have two desks and a couch so I can spread out all my school work, crafts and lesson plans!! It just great! The best part about the new home is we have a garage. However, there are still tons of boxes in there that we can't keep our cars out of the snow yet. We will be taking my parents trailer back to Vegas tonight so hopefully we can get our cars in by Sunday.
Our blinds were put in yesterday so now we can walk around our house nakey butt! How exciting! :0)

School is going okay. I am trying to stay caught up and so far it's helping out. I have a lesson that I present on monday on the water cycle so wish me luck! Later that day I have a presentation on African American Culture, so wish me luck there too. I still tutor every Tuesday and Thursday and on Fridays I try and make it to the Middle school. However, I couldn't get there today because no babysitter. (Which that is a whole other story!)

Yesterday I went to my first doctors appointment and found out I am 10 weeks and 6 days along. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention we are expecting again? ..Oops. My bad. Surprise! But, it sounds like the due date is going to be somewhere around September 15-19th. It keeps changing.

Well, I think that is everything that is happening right now....other than Caleb is always gone because of Tax Season. Which sucks and I am totally emotional about, but what do you do....just cry about it and then get over it. right?

Alrighty, if I get the chance to return to the blogging world soon I will try and post pictures of the new house. I will also post the pictures that I got yesterday from the doctors but they aren't that cute so sorry. (haha. They are cute, but there just the back and head, nothing to exciting).

Have a great day!

14 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

Congratulations on being pregnant AGAIN!! Man, you Mohlers don't waste any time. :) How exciting to have new home..congrats. You sound like a busy woman!

Andrea Marie said...

Yaaaay for a new house and baby #2! :)
I'm excited to see your new place and to find out if baby is a boy or a girl!
Is Daisy excited for a brother or sister or does she even realize what's going on?

Kristina said...

Congrats on the upcoming bambino! I don't think I've commented on your blog before but I love to keep on the up and up with you guys!

Tiffany said...

Congratulation on both the house and baby! When you come down to Vegas call so we can give you directions to our new place. I would love to show it to you. Talk to you soon.

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

Hey How exciting that you are expecting again!!! Congrats and congrats on a new home that is also very exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of it. hope you are feeling great!

Potters said...

D! I am so excited for you. I have been waiting patiently for you to post something and finally you did and it is great. I might be coming to Cedar the end of this month and I will have to come see you and your new house. I miss you and hopefully I can see you soon.

Erin said...

Ummm, HELLO!!??? Thanks for the little, "oh, by the way, I'm prego" bit. You couldn't have even dropped us a little text or something??? I mean, c'mon, it's not like you've been preoccupied with other things lately or anything to call your favorite brother & sister-in-law to share your big news!!! Seriously, though, CONGRATS!!! We're excited for you.

Ashley W. said...

gosh diane say it so casually! im happy for you guys :) the house, the new pregnancy, school, that's great! after having a twin pregnancy, i never want to be pregnant again lol. lets hope that does not happen...

Kellie and Stephen said...

congratulations on being pregnant, and on moving into your new house. How exciting! I can't wait to see it.

Liz Prisbrey said...

What???!!! I didn't receive any special call! I am so offended! :-) Just kidding! I was just telling Jill this weekend that I was sure you would be the next one pregnant. Anyway, Congratulations!!! :-)

Can't wait to see pictures of the house! I am hoping once Jess is done with all this overtime that he and I can get away. So we might be passing through. :-)

Katie said...

Dianey! I am so excited for you all this fun stuff with the new house and new baby! Dang girl I need to see you again soon. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! ha ha I was one of the first to know!!! And I've already seen their house!!! WOW I feel so special!!!! :-D

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

so thanks for telling me...oh wait I never see you anymore, that must be why...

Anonymous said...

Diane, my long lost friend. I finally found your blog!!! I miss you ton's and I wish I was still in Cedar so we can hang out. But hey, I am super excited for you and all the great stuff that is going on in your life. New house (beautiful by the way) new baby coming, and Daisy is so much bigger. You guys seem to be doing great!