Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Want a Tour of our New Home?


Our Home

First walk in...


Kitchen

Family Room

Loft/Playroom upstairs

Guest Bath

Wash Room

Our messy/unorganized room (Master)

Our Bathroom

MY TUB!

Our Shower
Our closet

Daisy's first night in new room.

Daisy so proud of her NEW/OWN bath tub!

Daisy trying out her bath for first time.
While Daisy was taking her first bath in her new tub she found a friend (her reflection). She was so happy and kept saying "ya ya ya ya!" By the time we got the camera she wasn't doing it as much. We tried to get her to keep doing it to show you. haha. She just loves take baths and putting her head in the water to drink it.

14 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOOOOOVE IT!!! That thing is freaking HUGE! I can't wait to come stay with you. I might have to leave my kids behind though. They would totally stress me out there, if you know what I mean. :-)

Cute video of Daisy! I like her singing. :-)

Liz Prisbrey said...

CRAP!! The boys just came in and saw the pictures. They are already planning their trip to Diane and Caleb's! LOL!!

Andrea Marie said...

Sweeeeeet house! Holy cowww! We're moving in with you guys. Hope you have room for us! ;)
I love it! It looks soo beautiful!

Christie said...

That is a crazy beautiful home! You could live there forever! How many bedrooms does it have? Congrats you guys! That's AWESOME!

Potters said...

It's beautiful! What are your plans for this weekend? I think we're coming to Cedar.

Kristina said...

Seriously, beautiful. Can I move in? :-)

Tiffany said...

beautiful home. Congratulations!

Kellie and Stephen said...

I love it! That is so nice. Daisy is getting so big!

Luke and Bridget said...

It is Beautiful! CONGRATS!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful. I love love love love it. You get sooo much more for your money in Utah. I wish builders were like that here. I just LOVE it. Congratulations.

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

were did you guys end up moving?

Ashley W. said...

your home is beautiful diane!! daisy is a doll!

Jennifer said...

holy crap!! say big house. who is going to feel up all the room. very nice and i love the kitchen. lol. guess when we come down next sat. we need to stop by and see it. LOL <3

Shayla said...

Hey! Great house! I'm happy for you guys :D