Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!!

Happy 25th Birthday Caleb!!! (as of yesterday)

This year for Caleb’s birthday we didn’t do much other than go to church and have church meetings. AND all Caleb wanted for his birthday was two CPA exam review books to help him past his tests later this month. Caleb also loves BBQ’s so I thought I would cut up chicken, red bell peppers, onions, and pine apple to grill. He really liked that idea…but of course he had to cook it. Haha. We then like every Sunday sat down and watched a movie. We watch Batman Returns that way we will be up to date when we finally go see the new one. I also decided we should have a cake with candles…but because I can’t bake for the life of me…he had to make that too. Haha…Too bad. :0) Caleb also thought it would be nice to call his parents and invite them over for cake and ice cream. They came but most of their attention was one Daisy. Poor Caleb. No worries though, she IS cute.

Well, a while back my sister-in-law Diane called me and asked if we wanted this TV stand that use to be at my parents place in Provo. Because it is Caleb and I and everything we own is passed down from someone else, I couldn’t help but say, “Yes! We will take.” Well, my brother Chuck called earlier this weekend and said that he was coming through on Sunday and will be bringing the stand. He also asked us if we wanted a computer desk. I told Caleb we might not have room but he said, "Yes!"

ANYWAY… Chuck showed up late last night to move these stands into our house. HA!!! To my surprise they are huge!!! …. Well, after taking off doors to get both stands in and thinking we were all done Chuck said, “hold on I’ve got one more.” I was just thinking Great were else are we going to put this stuff? To our surprise Chuck walked in with his old TV. Which is an older TV BUT much bigger than ours AND it’s free!!! Yes!! Score!!! Thanks Chuck and Diane!

Point of this story is …Caleb had a fun birthday overall and got a lot more than we thought he would for his birthday! :0)

We Love you Caleb!! Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Caleb and Diane said...

For some reason my date on my post is wrong. Caleb's birthday was Sunday the 10th. Not the 7th.

Andrea Marie said...

Happy Birthdaaaay, Caleb!!! Man, you're getting ooold. haha kidding!
Yay for free stuff! That's awesome you got all of that stuff for free!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Liz Prisbrey said...

The date has been weird on all of your posts. I think you can go to your settings and fix it. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Caleb!!! Looks like it was perfect! The food looked yummy too! You guys are such party people. Too fun!

Jessi McCall said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! It looks like you made it a wonderful day for him! You're a sweet wifey. :)