Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick, Fast, Sorry.

Sorry I haven't updated my blog for a while. Caleb and I don't have Internet...well we never did. We just had wireless and were able to jump off our neighbors. Anyway, I think they finally caught us and decided to blocked us. Yes! Blocked us!! How rude huh? And not to mention they blocked us a few days before my online classes started!! Jerks! Ha.
Anyway, I called Qwest and they will be setting up our Internet this coming Tuesday! I'm so excited! I have much to blog about! I have lots of pictures of Daisy 1st Birthday party and I got a new hair cut, and OH Yeah....I turned 21 YESTERDAY! ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! heehee

Anyway, so sorry!! I will try to keep up as much as I can while also taking on a full load of school this semester! Wish me luck!!

I student-teach in a year!! Yay!

7 comments:

Potters said...

Hey! YAY I am excited for you to post pictures :) I hope you had a great Birthday, and Daisy too. I can't believe she is already ONE!

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

DIANE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!!I'm so sorry i didn't call. and to be honest i really thought you guys were already on my list and then when you said something about it, i looked and sure enough you guys weren't on there. I'm so sorry. You're on there now! Sure miss you guys. Hope all of you in August had wonderful birthdays. Take care.

Jessi McCall said...

Happy belated birthday, good luck this semester in school. You sure have a juggling act on your hands. I don't know how you it ALL!!! Can't wait for birthday pics of Daisy!!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Happy 21st Birthday! Can't wait for some more pics of Daisy and your new haircut. Yeah for you getting the internet - now you can blog everyday allday :)

A Momma said...

Hey, it's good to see you guys are still alive and kickin' in old Cedar City. Sorry to hear about moving over to the singles ward, but it's only for a year, then you'll be partying in the 27th again! Hope you guys are doing well.-Heather

Tiffany said...

You go girl! I don't know how you go to school with a baby. Good for you. That will be exciting to student teach. Do you plan to teach school or just get the degree? Happy Birthday! 21. Crazy! Can’t wait to see pictures of the new hair do and Daisy’s birthday.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, you got a lot in for such a short post! Kuddos!