Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The October 2008 Update

Well, I haven’t quit decided how I am going to post all of the cute pictures of all of our events. So humm… Lets see… lets just post them in order of how they happened. So first thing first. Daisy loves to play the Wii with us anytime we play. She has caught on very quickly and would probably kick our butts if we actually plugged her control in. (Dang it! I downloaded the pictures to be on the right side, now the wording is off. You will just have to match pictures with wording yourself. Sorry)
This is the first year that I have actually decided I liked Halloween. I am not a big fan of the scary part of Halloween and ugly looking things, but I do love the cute little witches, ghosts, and so on. So this year I made us some magnets. I got the directions off the web and even in the directions they made the candy corns wrong! What jerks!! I was so proud of my magnets and their made wrong. Because it got cold here in Cedar over night for just one week we had our heater on. Daisy was wondering what the noise was that kept coming on. I think she found the spot! A couple of weeks ago we went to Vegas to visit the family. Because Vegas is our vacation we decided we would take Daisy to ‘Pet Land!’ Daisy enjoyed the dogs at first but then she got tired. We got Grandma to come with us. She wasn’t a big fan of the dogs but she did love to watch Caleb with them. However, she wasn’t too happy when he put them in her face!

For Halloween Caleb and I thought it would be a fun idea to put on a Halloween Party! Our turn out was really good. I made homemade chili, German pancakes, and we played Mario Kart, carved pumpkins, played Seek ‘n Hide (with glow in the dark sticks) and had tons and tons of candy!! It was a blast! Maybe next year we will do it again!

For Halloween night Daisy dressed up as a Fairy Princess! She looked so cute!! That day while she was taking her nap I decided to make her a bag to collect her candy in. It looked freaking cute but I don’t have a picture of the whole thing. In one of the pictures is shows one side of her bag. Daisy loved the trick or treating! She thought it was a game and at most houses the person would play along. They would hand her a candy and put it in her bag, and then she would reach up and take another candy and put it in her bag, and then she would start to go for another one and they would say “sure! Of course have another one!” So Daisy got lots of Candy! At one house she even got a stuffed animal because she was “a little one!” She held on to the animal until she saw the next house with lights and then jumped down to get more candy!


4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, you are creative! Magnets and a bag?! They turned out way cute, but I can't figure out what is wrong with them??

I love the picture of Daisy's head in the vent! It's very cute. And since when does Diane hold dogs?? That dog is pretty cute though, and I am very surprised your mother was so nice about it. :-) Fun!

Yeah, so I don't really know what I was for Halloween. A dead bride, I think??

Jessi McCall said...

nice update! Loved the magnets!! Also, I know I've said this before, man your Mom looks SO good! I loved the video of her. It's hard to believe she has SO many kids, and is still always so happy. haha
GREAT pic of you too! Love your hair. Speaking of hair, I wanted to get a cute tiara for Phoenix, but she didn't have enough hair. Daisy's tooooo cute. Be grateful he has hair. LOL

Katie said...

You are so crafty with your Halloween projects, and Daisy looked very cute in her costume.
so, you came to Vegas and didn't tell me? That's not very nice :) Call me next time so I can see you!!!

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys are so great for throwing such fun parties and putting them together! We miss being there for them! I love your magnets they look so cute! And i loved your update...its about time!!!!! Take care. we will be in cedar around christmas time so i don't know what your plans are but we'd love to stop by and say hi!