Sunday, November 2, 2008

Soon everything will slow down...

I've been SO busy with school for the last couple of weeks and more than likely I will continue to be busy until the semester is over!

I have taken tons of pictures of little things that have gone on with us and things we have done but I wont get the chance to probably post those until everyone SLOWS WAY DOWN.

By the way.... NO CANCER! The doctor totally shouldn't be a doctor. :0)

Also I have finished teaching my first four weeks in the 4th grade! I loved every minute of it!!

Last Tuesday I taught for my first time in 2nd grade! I liked it too....but we have a lice issue in that class!! I know I am sooo mad!! I really don't want to teach there for the next three weeks. But please wish me luck because I have to.

My Praxis test is coming up in two weeks and I have been studying a ton, but I still don't feel ready for the Reading part of the test. So wish me luck there too.

Caleb will take his CPA a test two days before mine, so wish me luck too.

Daisy will not be taking any test but she is doing great and getting really tall.

Sorry again for no pictures but I just don't have time. Sorry.... time to get back to homework and lesson plans.

5 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sounds busy but I am proud of you guys!

Jessi McCall said...

Nice to hear you're cancer free! SCARY! Good luck to you and Caleb both! I hope you both do great! That's wondeful news that you're surviving teaching. :) I knew you'd be great at it!

Andrea Marie said...

I'm so glad you're doing okay! I keep thinking that I need to call you! It sounds like you're really enjoying teaching. That's so great! I bet you're an awesome teacher.

Shayla said...

hey you guys! You look like you are doing awesome! I need to come visit soon! I'm way way busy too but having a friggin blast :D Yes! I do have a blog along with my studio that's on my page. you should check it out! i miss you guys so much and Daisy is getting so big i can't believe it! congrats on everything and good luck (3x) with everything...love ya!

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.