Friday, November 21, 2008

YES!

So, the cutest thing happened today. Last night Caleb and I had some friends over and lets just say that our house was a MESS this morning. But of course I was racing off to class and Caleb was racing off to work along with trying to get Daisy to the sitters. Anyway, when I got back from class I was reminded of the MESS when I walked in the back door. However, I decided to go and pick up Daisy first and then deal with the MESS when we got back. Come to me surprise I walked into the kitchen and the place was SPOTLESS! Oh I just couldn't help but say "wow!" with a big smile on my face! I called Caleb right away and told him "THANK YOU!" ...I guess he came home to eat lunch and remember hearing me say our house was a MESS, so he decided to make my day and CLEAN IT!! Oh man!! Gotta love the guy!!! He really is the best husband ever!!! What would I do with out him?

Because Caleb was so cute with the cleaning and even asking me so cutely to a dance, I figured I better reply. I had no idea how to reply or answer him, so I just came up with a stupid one with a whole lot of YES'! I would have gone to his work and placed them all over his car at work but Daisy is asleep and on his note that he left me, he is going to be home early. So I just had to come up with the next best thing. Soooo, I decided to place my answer on my truck, that way when he pulled in from work he would see my answer right away! I hope he likes it. If not, Oh well, its the thought that counts!

Well, the other day I was feeding Daisy lunch again. I decided that because she was eating I would hurry and get some homework submitted. Well, when I came back into the kitchen this is what I found.....once again. Poor thing is always so tired when she actually takes a minute to sit still! (she did finish her nuggets though before she fell asleep!)
But no worries, that night she LOTS of energy again and really enjoyed her dinner and playing with her Daddy!


5 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! I read it to Bobby and he said "which sister is that" and I said "the pregnant girl that changed my tire, Caleb is her husband" and he said "oh yeah, I like her" haha. I think you've won him over for good. haha
SO- I love that you and Caleb are so sweet. We should ALL take time out of hectic life to do sweet things for our loved ones. I think your idea was PERFECT, and Caleb is sooo creative too!

Andrea Marie said...

Aww, sweet hubby! It's the best when they do little sweet things like that. I always knew that Caleb was perfect for you!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Awwwww!! I would say how surprising that Caleb cleaned for you, but it's no surprise that he's a good husband to you. You two have it down!

The truck looks cute! What did he say??

LOVE the picture of daisy asleep! I always feel so bad when they fall asleep in the high chair but they are always so cute and they make the BEST pictures! :-)

Christie said...

you guys are so funny! I hope you had fun at the dance. Can I get your email address? just email me at christiemfisher@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

You guys are SOO cute, I want to be ASKED!