Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All About us...




Last weekend Caleb and I went to Provo for a baby blessing. We decided to crash Liz’s party at the townhouse where she was there alone with no family…and especially no kids! Of course doing that we sucked into her signing us up for this Blogspot thing. I’ve heard a couple of my sister-in-laws talk about it but I thought it was just for old stay-at-home mommy’s that had nothing better to do. So…whatever…. Liz signed us up and since I’m not in school right now and I don’t feel like cleaning AND Daisy is asleep, why not check it out and see how it works…. Um lets see…
Caleb and I get along great. We almost never fight and when we do its often over family or who's way is better at packing. Which of course it’s my way!
Um…living in a small town there is not too much to do but only hope that family drops by to visit. So to entertain us I go to school while Caleb works. While he is at work... I do homework, clean house, wash clothes, change diapers, take out trash, dust, water lawn, pay bills, and try to come up with something for dinner. Along with showering Daisy and I, and constantly picking up after her. Mostly because I am a freak! Everything has to have a place and it can only be out of place for so long! So, even though I only give Daisy a few toys at a time to play with, I am still picking them up every half hour just so she can dump them back out, so we can play "Mommy pick-up" all over again!
When Caleb finally comes home from work I walk him step-by-step through my whole day, including how many times I picked up Daisy's toys. We then eat a microwave dinner while setting in front of the TV and watching a movie (along with a large bowl of homemade popcorn). OR after dinner we go to the wonderful 'WAL-MART' in town and spend money like we have it!
As our nights come to an end I am once again followed in to the bedroom being told "it's been too long." :0)
The Next Morning it starts all over again...

…So, How’d I do for my opening BLOG?

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That's hilarious! Good job! You would be surprised at how similar your day is to many many others. Every once in a while we get something thrown in there to spice up our everyday routine. Let me know if you need help with this thing.

Tiffany said...

Diane, that was great and funny! You do a much better job than me at being so candid. I am very much looking forward to reading all about you guys. We miss having you all around. Welcome, Welcome to the blog world!

Erin said...

Oh Happy Day! I'm so glad more of my sistas are joing the blog world to help feed my addiction. (And that's a warning...it's addicting, so get ready!) Very cute post, and the very last part of your day made me laugh...sounds like mine! We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

hello