Friday, July 25, 2008

New Carseat!!

Wednesday night we went out and brought Daisy a new carseat. She was way to big for her other one and we thought she might like facing forward. Her first time to ride in her new carseat was that night. It was dark and it was her first time facing forward. She kept looking at us like something was wrong. It was funny. We cheered her on but she was still out of it. Thursday was Pioneer Day!! When we were heading up to Caleb parents house during the day, Daisy got to try out her new car seat again. This time she totally LOVED IT and didn't want us to take her out!!! See for yourself....





Daisy helped her Dad pack up her old carseat for her future brothers and sisters. She was sad but at the same time still excited for her new carseat!!!



8 comments:

Jessi McCall said...

thanks for the comment! we had a great vaca!! I can't believe how BIG your little Daisy is! I love the big car seat..SO much easier than dragging the other one around.

jordan said...

Di! I do remember when you told me that you were going to stop taking birth control and I swear like the next day you were preggers. lol! Miss you guys and I can't wait to come and see you guys. I miss you and love ya :)

Jenny said...

So Cute! It is always a good thing when they like their carseat.

Katie said...

What a cutie she is! I am excited to see you!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Awh!! I think those are my favorite pictures of Daisy! She looks SO old! I love it!

Christie said...

I'm glad she likes the new carseat! I bet that makes a world of difference, and super cute pics of her!

Erin said...

Wow, she isn't a little baby anymore, huh?! Forward facing is a big milestone, and I love how much THEY love it too. It opens up a whole new world for them. Keep on posting, cuz I'm totally reading. :-P

Jennifer said...

Diane,Daisy is so cute. She is getting so big. She is almost one right. Well that new carseat looks like that is the greatest thing ever.